If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Broad Group (UK) Limited, Irelands Mansion, High Street, Shrewsbury SY1 1SQ
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records.
• To improve the products and services we provide.
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
• To customise the website for you.
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offer and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To send you promotional mailings or call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text messages or post.
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text messages or post.
If you have agreed that can we use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
• Send an email to email@example.com
• Write to use at: Broad Group (UK) Limited, Irelands Mansion, High Street, Shrewsbury SY1 1SQ
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processes under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also following stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the [domain name] domain. If you provide information to a website which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.