Broad Energy - What We Do
Broad Energy is an independent developer of renewable energy projects across multiple applications including: Biomass, Energy from Waste (EfW) Solar PV and most recently Battery Storage.
The team at Broad Energy has forged close working relationships with industry leaders in the renewable energy market sector, enabling our company to deliver a one-stop-shop for businesses wanting to maximise land value through the development of a sustainable energy infrastructure.
Our services at Broad Energy include:
- Initial site feasibility study
- DNO consultation, application and connection
- Feedstock assessment
- Vendor agnostic technology review
- Professional resource fulfillment
- Environmental permitting
- Project planning including all land and visual impact assessment
- EPC and O&M tender and evaluation review
- Government backed sustainable grant funding
- Project development, build and infrastructure funding
Broad Energy’s professional services division has been built to help provide our clients with access to a comprehensive range of resources and skilled project experts able to provide support across multiple disciplines.