The world is changing all around us. We must prepare for tomorrow, today. That’s what our 2020 Vision is all about - creating a sustainable long-term destination for our business, customers and strategic partners. In a world of shrinking natural resources, we must endeavour to conserve and reuse, leading by example through our own best practice in sustainability.
It is this vision that informs our roadmap, which sets out our mission and serves as a standard against which we weight our actions and decisions. We vow to:
- Educate businesses on their waste management obligations
- Support businesses and landowners affected by waste crime
- Help contribute towards building a more sustainable energy supply infrastructure
- Build a robust alternative fuels supply chain infrastructure
- Continue to provide our customers with unparalleled levels of customer service
- Reinvest in our staff and systems to ensure that we remain an innovative market leader
Our pledge to you
We exist to serve our customers and work hard to exceed expectations. We take responsibility for our actions and keep the promises we make.
We fulfill our customer's needs by offering a bespoke service, anticipating their requirements and responding quickly and efficiently to enquiries.
Broad Group is proud to be a successfully assessed and certified Customer Service Excellence organisation, awarded as a trademark of the Cabinet Office for achieving outstanding levels of customer care.
Integrity, trust and transparency underpin all of our business transactions, behaviours and innovations.